1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with Christmas cupcake linersnofollow.
2. Mix up cake mix according to directions
3. Stir in cake mix.
4. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 16-20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
5. Buttercream: Beat butter for 2 minutes. Slowly add in powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
7. Frost the cupcake with brown chocolate frosting
8. Using a star tip create a green wreath like design with your green frosting
9. Create a small wreath bow with your red fruit by the foot strips
10. Add mini red M&M’s to add Holly to your beautiful wreaths.