These delicious Oreo cookie bars make a perfect new addition to your all time favorite cookie recipes. Served with a big glass of cold milk their chewy and chocolatey decadence is amazing!
With just 3 simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes pull these bars together and they are ready for your family dessert that night, parties, bake sale or a special after school snack. These ingredients you probably have on hand.
What I love most is you can switch these up by using different kinds of Oreo’s. My favorite is the more traditional Oreo’s but by using the limited edition flavors or my son’s favorite Birthday Cake one there are so many ways to change it up depending on the occasion or person you are making them for.
Oreo Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1-16 oz. package of Oreo’s
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 5 cups marshmallows
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil or waxed paper.
- Chop Oreos in food processor, chopper, or coffee grinder until they are a fine powder.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in crushed Oreo crumbs until thoroughly combined.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan, make sure you spread and push into corners.
- Let sit for 30 minutes, cut into squares- I cut mine into 12 equal sizes.
- Store in an airtight container, with a piece of waxed paper between each bar.
Want more dessert recipes? I have a few for you I’m sure you will enjoy!