Memorial Day is a fun day to have a BBQ get together with friends and family and enjoy delicious food too. Anytime we have people over for little events I always like to make something a little special for the kiddos and what is better than these patriotic Patriotic Smores On A Stick?
If you like smores you will love these. Made with decadent Ghirardelli dark chocolate on the outside and your traditional graham crackers and oozing marshmallow on the inside. YUM! Making them easier to eat on a stick, this is my kids favorite part. It’s funny I could put almost anything on a stick and they’d eat it up.
You could make a large batch of these Patriotic Smores in no time with very little effort only using a microwave but they look and taste amazing and looks like you spent hours to put them together.
These Patriotic Smores On A Stick would be great for the Fourth of July too! Or you can always change up the sprinkles to fit any occasion you are hosting. I might make some for JJ’s graduation party, he LOVED these little treats.
Patriotic Smores On A Stick Recipe
- 1 cup Ghirardelli dark chocolate wafers
- 3 large marshmallows
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
- 3 graham crackers
- Blue lollipop sticks
- Break your three graham crackers in half
- Place a marshmallow on three of them and microwave for 10-15 seconds
- Put the other half of the graham cracker on top of the marshmallow
- Now melt your chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
- Push a lollipop stick in between your smores
- Dip your smores into you melted chocolate and cover with a spoon
- Set a piece of parchment paper and top off with sprinkles
- Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to get the chocolate to harden
- Serve and enjoy!