With school back in full swing I love making simple and delicious pasta dishes. This week I came up with this amazing Turkey Spinach Pasta Casserole. It is so easy to throw together on busy school nights and is “SO yummy” according to JJ my 5 year old. All my kids asked for second helpings last night when we had it for dinner.
This Turkey Spinach Pasta Casserole is packed with roasted garlic flavor since I used my go to Ragu Homestyle pasta sauce. Combined with the fresh spinach and ground turkey this casserole will become a regular dinner option in our house from now on.
The Ragu Homestyle pasta sauce is their thickest sauce! It soaks into the pasta making for the perfect bite every time. I really love that they don’t use artificial flavors, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup in any of their Ragu pasta sauces. The sauce tastes like you have been slaving in the kitchen all day for an amazing homemade taste.
Turkey Spinach Pasta Casserole
- 16oz box of Rotini Pasta
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 16 oz bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 2 cups of Italian Style 5 Cheese Blend (divided)
- 1 jar Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce Pasta Sauce
- Salted for pasta water
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Bring your salted water up to a boil and drop your pasta
- Cook your pasta until al dente (about 9-11 mins)
- While the pasta is cooking brown the ground turkey and drain (set aside)
- Wilt the baby spinach in the same pan as you cooked the turkey
- Combine the cooked pasta, turkey, spinach
- Add 1 jar of the Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce Ragu Pasta Sauce
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the Italian cheese blend and mix well
- Put the combined mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray
- Sprinkle the remaining Italian cheese on top
- Bake at 350 for 15 -1 20 mins or until golden bubbly
- Finely chop your parsley to sprinkle on top when you are ready to serve
Be sure to check out all the new Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauces Ragu has to offer! And for more delicious recipes from Ragu Traditions Pasta Sauce.
[yumprint-recipe id=’40’]Looking for more simple pasta dishes?