This week is my husbands birthday but since we couldn’t celebrate on his actual birthday we had our little celebration this weekend. He LOVES cheesecake but you guys know I like to take shortcuts where I can so first thing it needed to be no bake.
Then, he asked if it could be a Reeses peanut butter cup cheesecake. Well my first thought was I’ll go to the cheesecake factory and buy one haha. No, I figured I could pull it off and still make it pretty simple. If it failed Cheesecake Factory it is but I am happy to report it turned out AH-mazing!
This No Bake Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is so silky and smooth, it literally melts in your mouth. I usually make no bake cheesecakes for Christmas but this one combined with peanut butter and chocolate was so much better.
It starts with a chocolate gram cracker crust, pilled with peanut butter cheesecake inside a few bits of Reeses peanut butter cups for texture. Then I drizzled on top chocolate sauce and more peanut butter for color. Plus a few extra Reeses peanut butter cups added on top, why not add some extra calories right we’ve gone this far?
The No Bake Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake took literally 20 mins to whip together, chill and your good to go! Grab a fork and some milk!
No Bake Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Package Sleeve Chocolate Gram Crackers crumbed
- 5 TB Butter melted
- 2 8oz. Blocks of Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2c. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 c Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tub of Cool Whip
- 5 or 6 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Chopped
- Chocolate Shell Syrup
- Extra Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Mix your gram cracker crumbs and butter together
- Pack down on a 9 in cheesecake spring form pan
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, peanut butter and cool whip.
- Fold in your chopped up Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Add that mixture to the pan
- Let set in the fridge for about 4 hours or until firm
- Undo your pan and drizzle the chocolate sauce and melted peanut butter on top for garnish (optional)
- Sprinkle with more chopped Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (optional)
- DIG IN!
There you go No Bake Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake simple and yet SO delicious!!
Need more chocolate and peanut butter combo recipes? I got you covered here.