These portable and delicious mini chicken pot pies are simple to make, and are a great way to use up a leftover rotisserie chicken your entire meal in one convenient handful! By using your favorite store bought crescent rolls no need to make your own “crust” just simply pop them out of the can. To make it even more convenient and easy you can use a pre chopped frozen vegetable mix.
I made this recipe with minimal “gravy” inside so that it can literally be a grab and go meal, much less messy for the kids even when they are eating with their hands, if you want it a little more soupy all you have to do is add a bit more stock. All made in a muffin tin these mini chicken pot pies are so simple and delicious!
These adorable mini chicken pot pies are a crowd pleaser since they are filling and hearty for grown ups while fun and yummy for the little ones. Great for those busy weeknights when dinner needs to be on the table in well under 30 minutes.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies Recipe
- 10 crescent rolls
- 2 cups cooked chicken pieces
- 1 cup mixed veggies
- 1 ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Coat muffin tin well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll crescents and press into muffin cups, pressing it into the bottom and up the sides, leaving some excess for the top crust.
- In a large bowl combine vegetables, chicken broth, cornstarch, garlic salt and pepper until evenly mixed.
- Distribute filling evenly among crescent lined cups.
- Fold extra dough over the top of vegetables to create a top crust.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until top is golden and crusty.