DIY Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece Decor
You all know how much I am loving the Dollar Tree lately to decorate our new home! Well a few weeks ago after volunteering at the kiddos school, I stopped in to browse.
I came across these cute planters, I just could not pass them up. I thought this would make such a cute a Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece on my dining room table or my coffee table. This farmhouse look I am totally into these days.
I was loving all the fun spring colors the Dollar Tree had to offer.
I gathered up springtime color flowers, some foamEaster eggs, and a foam brick to place them all in.
This Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece was all items I purchased at the Dollar Tree for under $8! Such a frugal DIY and I love how it looks on my table.
This tutorial could not be simpler!
Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece Supplies
- Flower planter
- Easter foam eggs on a stick
- Foam Brick
- Flowers or your choice – I picked regular ones and a few Easter ones with the eggs
- Hot Glue Gun (optional)
Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece Instructions
- I placed the flower foam brick inside the planter – not cutting needed
- From there I took my Dollar Tree flowers and popped them off the stem – they came right off
- I placed the flowers according to how I wanted them for a full look of flowers
- Some of the flowers I had to hot glue to the flower foam brick
- Break off the Easter eggs by cutting the wooden dowel
- I stuck in the Easter eggs to add more of an Easter touch but those are optional if you want to keep it more spring
This Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece could not get any easier and I think it came out so cute.
Have you been to the Dollar Tree lately? Let me know your finds in the comments!
Related Dollar Tree DIY’s