Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me in behalf of Pampers. However, all opinions are 100% my own.
If there is one thing I love doing in life, it is saving money. I love saving money on anything from clothing to diapers. Any parents of little ones will tell you that diapers can be incredibly expensive. In fact, it’s one of the most expensive parts of having a kid.
Have no fear, though, there are ways you can save money on diapers without making it your fulltime job.
#1. Buy Online
One of the easiest ways to save money on diapers is by buying online. I’ve bought from various online stores and have saved a ton of money that way. Plus, I love the fact that I never have to leave my house. Buying online has saved me many times.
#2. Cloth Diaper
Another great way to save money on diapers is by cloth diapering. Although this wasn’t for us, I know several moms who have saved money diapering this way. Cloth diapering takes the financial stress away from several families. Once the bulk purchase of buying diapers is over, you really have no costs, which is super nice.
#3. Take Advantage of Great Deals from Pampers
Pampers has always been my home’s go to brand. Ever since my kids were little, I’ve always used Pampers. I’m excited to tell you guys about an amazing money saving opportunity this week! In this upcoming Sunday’s paper, there will a high value coupon offering for Pampers Diapers and Pampers Training Pants. To make it short and sweet– There will be a coupon offer for $3 off two bags or one box of any Pampers Diapers or Pampers Training Pants. This coupon will be available June 12, 2016.
Here are some reasons we love Pampers around here-
- All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Under Jams, and Pampers Splashers.
- For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of baby’s development.
Does your family use Pampers Easy Ups?
- Pampers is offering a high value coupon that you can print at home for $2 off 1 pack of Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants. You can clip this coupon at http://www.coupons.com/brands/pampers-coupons/
- You will need to open a coupons.com account if you do not already have one.
Here are some reasons to love Pampers Easy Ups!
- Pampers Easy Ups working during the day and night, providing up to 12 hours of protection.
- Pampers Easy Ups also have a more underwear-like design for growing toddles along with super-stretchy sides to make them easy to pull up and down when using the potty.
- Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants are sold in sizes 2T-5T and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
Get Social With Pampers
Now, if this isn’t enough ways to save on diapers, what is? What are some of your favorite ways to save money on diapers? Let me know in the comments!