2 Ingredient Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix, any brand is fine
- 1/2 C. butter melted (plus a few extra tablespoons, on hand)
- 1/2 C. chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Pour the cake mix into a large bowl and add in the 1/2 cup of melted butter. Stir to combine the ingredients. Have a few extra tablespoons of melted butter on hand. If the mixture is crumbly, add 1 tablespoon of melted butter at a time until the dough holds together.
- Roll the cookie dough into 2″ balls and then roll in the sprinkles (see photo).
- Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.