Its an old classic combo peanut butter and chocolate, one that if you follow me on my Monday recipe posts I’ve really been posting a lot about. It’s just down right yummy creamy peanut butter and smooth delicious chocolate right? I know I am not alone here in loving this combo!
Today I bring you these amazingly delectable Peanut Butter Chocolate Crescents! I know! They are incredibly delicious and extremely easy to make. You guys know I am all about recipes that come together fast but look like you spent hours in the kitchen.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Crescents take under 30 minutes to make and they are just SO good! Plus I love how pretty they look! You can even switch it up using white chocolate and color it for different holiday fun! Add some sprinkles on top if the kiddos want to help to make them extra festive!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Crescents Recipe
- 1 jar of creamy peanut butter
- 1 C. chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 8 ct package of refrigerated crescent rolls, any brand
- small sandwich baggie
- kitchen scissors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the package of crescent rolls and discard the package.
- Gently unroll the crescents on your baking sheet (see photo).
- Generously spread the peanut butter on the unrolled crescents (see photo).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the peanut butter and gently roll the crescents up. Place 2-3″ a part on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crescents from the oven and let them cool a few minutes.
- Add 1/4 C. of chocolate chips and the coconut oil to a small microwavable dish.
- Heat for 10-15 seconds in the microwave, stirring until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Scoop the chocolate into the small sandwich bag and snip one corner.
- Gently squeeze the melted chocolate out of the bag and onto the crescents.
- Enjoy while still warm.