Dollar Tree Easter Wreath
I am getting all sorts of craft this week, who am I? I think I just love decorating our new home, especially with holiday decor.
Out with the old in with the new.
This week after I made my DIY Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece I worked on another super quick DIY Dollar Tree Easter Wreath.
I am so in love with what the Dollar Tree has for Easter and spring. So many bright beautiful colors.
While I was looking for some organizational baskets for my boy’s bathroom, I came across this pink mesh and I knew that would make such a cute budget friendly Dollar Tree Easter Wreath.
For only $6 this Dollar Tree Easter Wreath is a steal! Have you seen these at Target? I remember seeing them a couple of years ago for way more than what I spent, I think around $19.99 and this came together in no time. A similar look and saved some money.
So here we go another simple tutorial for Easter. I’ll say it again, I am not a crafty person so if I can make these wreaths you can to. It took me no more and 10 minutes.
Dollar Tree Easter Wreath Supplies
- Wire Wreath Frame
- 2 Pink Deco Mesh
- (1) White Deco Mesh
- 1 Easter themed ribbon
- 1 Package of foam Easter eggs
- Hot glue gun (optional)
- Pipe cleaners (optional)
Dollar Tree Easter Wreath Instructions
- Secure a piece of the pink deco mesh to the wreath frame. I tied mine with a pipe cleaner
- Start on the outer ring and pull through making a loop
- Continue on each ring the second and third by pulling a loop through
- When you get to the middle add a second pink deco mesh until you have gone through the entire wire wreath. NOTE the fuller you want it the more pink deco mesh you can add. Mine had room for a third pink mesh if you wanted too.
- Take the white deco mesh and secure it and only do the second ring leaving spaces in the pink deco mesh as you go through
- Here is where I added a little Easter ribbon – all I did was tie some pieces on where I felt it needed a little something
- Take your eggs and place them to fill in. I had extra ones left over from my Dollar Tree Easter Farmhouse Centerpiece so I stuck those in as well
- You can hot glue these to the wire frame or just pull them through after you cut most of the sticks
And that’s it! An adorable budget friendly Dollar Tree Easter Wreath for only $6!
More Dollar Tree DIY’s