Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
This year I have put alot of focus into getting healthier. That means eating better and working out more. So when Food For Life contacted me to review some of their new Ezekiel 4:9 waffles I was excited to see how they were!
I was pretty impressed off the bat with their ingredients and nutrition value! These products are crafted in the likeness of the Holy Scripture verse Ezekiel 4:9 to ensure unrivaled honest nutrition and pure, delicious flavors.
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Nutrition Facts:
- Source of Complete Protein – Rated 84.3% as efficient as the highest source of protein (comparable to that of milk or eggs)
- Contains 18 Amino Acids – Including all 9 essential amino acids
- Increased Digestibility – Sprouting breaks down
starches in grains into simple sugars so your body can digest them easily.
- Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors, so your body can more easily absorb calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc.
- Increased Vitamin C – Sprouting produces vitamin C.
- Increased Vitamin B – Sprouting increases the vitamin B2, B5 & B6.
- Great source of Fiber – Combining sprouted grains and legumes gives a good amount of natural fiber in each serving.
Food For Life are:
- Freshly sprouted certified organic grains
- No flour
- No genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
- No refined sugars.
- Nothing artificial – no preservatives or shortenings.
- They use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.
The Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Waffles come in Original, Blueberry, Golden Flax and Apple Nut. All vegan, USDA Organic, Kosher Pareve, Diabetic-friendly and combine 6 different grains and contain 9 essential amino acids. They are also made with plant based protein and are high in dietary fiber which are things I look for!
Check out the nutrition label for the blueberry waffles.
My favorite was the blueberry! I was not to fond of the golden flax that was a bit bland for me but I tend to go with waffles with a fruit included.
You can check out where to purchase Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Waffles on their store locator section of their website but I have seen these at my Publix and Whole Foods when I looked for them. They also have many other products besides waffles like breads, english muffins and cereals that I can not wait to try out!