Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
As the summer is wrapping up here I am trying to to come up with some easy weeknight dishes I know my family would love. Not to mention my husbands favorite season is fast approaching. Football season. That means I need some delicious and simple dishes to feed a crowd too.
Nachos have always been a staple in our home. It’s easy, something you can make different ways and always a crowd pleaser.
Today I have an amazing recipe to share with you , my Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos. These nachos are smothered with Colby Jack cheese, sweet BBQ chicken, topped with garnishes and ranch dressing. This one was a huge hit with my family the other day for a simple lunch.
Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 1- Box of Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites
- 1- 13 oz. Bag of plain nachos
- 1 – 8 oz. Bag of shredded Colby Jack cheese (we like a ton of cheese)
- 1 – lg. tomato chopped
- 8 oz. sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup Ranch dressing (optional to top)
- Preheat oven to 425 F and place your Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites on a baking sheet (follow cooking time on the box)
- While your chicken is cooking arrange your nacho chips on a different baking sheet
- Sprinkle your cheese on top of the nachos – set aside
- Slice and chop your olives, green onions and tomato
- Bake your nachos with the cheese just enough for it to melt – watch this closely the cheese will melt fast if using the same oven temp
- When your chicken is done toss in the BBQ sauce provided in the Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites box
- Cut up the covered BBQ chicken and pile on your melted cheesy nachos
- Add your toppings
- Sprinkle with your favorite ranch dressing on top
As a busy mom I love using short cuts in the kitchen, especially for these busy weeknights ahead of me. Farm Rich understands how busy we can be and helps to simplify our daily tasks, making “Real-Life Good“. Since their products are made with real ingredients I can feel good about feeding it to my family without the stress and mess of what’s for dinner.
They are expanding their distribution and you can now purchase Farm Rich products at select Target locations! I was able to find mine at my Target location in Lake Worth, Florida.
- 5900 State Rd 7, Lake Worth, FL, 33449
- 650 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- 10201 Hagen Ranch Rd, Boynton Beach, FL 33437
- 10155 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
There you can find their:
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks (America’s #1 selling cheese stick)
- Mozzarella Bites
- Bone-in Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites
Want to make my Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos for your family and/or try out the additional three Farm Rich products now being carried at Target stores (Mozzarella Sticks, Mozzarella Bites and Buffalo Wings)? Here is a $0.75 off coupon to use!