If you need a tasty Sunday night supper or something easy while you work this super simple crockpot Balsamic Pork Loin fits either need. What you get after letting this cook all day is a lot of delicious rich flavor, tender texture, and an amazing scent floating through the house with minimal effort. A perfect crockpot recipe for us busy moms!
Crockpot meals are the best for those reasons and I try to use my slow cooker at least 2-3 times a week. It just makes my day easier and more productive knowing I do not have to worry that much about dinner. Simply add some buttered bread or rolls, mashed potatoes, and roasted asparagus (my favorite) and you have a complete and amazing meal on the table with little fuss! Your family will think you slaved in the kitchen all day.
Crockpot Balsamic Pork Loin Recipe
- 1 ½-2 lb. pork loin
- ⅓ cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup broth – chicken or vegetable is fine
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Grease bottom and sides of slow cooker with olive oil.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, garlic, broth, brown sugar, and Worcestershire in a small bowl.
- Place pork loin in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour balsamic vinegar mixture all over pork loin to coat.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Occasionally spoon liquid over pork loin.
- If you want to serve sliced cook less time, for shredded pork loin let it cook longer.
More Crockpot Recipes: