Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me in behalf of Pampers. However, all opinions are 100% my own.
As a parent of a little one, diapers are one of the biggest expenses. They truly can add up overtime, but they are also a necessary part of raising a baby. Here are some tips for saving on diapers.
Go for Pampers Diapers
I’ve learned that when it comes to buying diapers, you really need to stick to the best. We’ve used Pampers in our household because they are affordable and go a long way on our kids.
Use Valuable Coupons
Another reason we use Pampers around here is because they offer parents money saving opportunities. On Sunday, May 1st, keep an eye out for a high value coupon in Sunday’s paper. There will be an insert from P&G with a Pampers coupon. You can use this coupon anywhere Pampers products are sold. Get your scissors out because there will be a limited time Buy One Get One coupon offer. Buy One Pampers Diapers OR Training Pants and get one FREE Pampers Wipes.
- All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Under Jams, and Pampers Splashers.
- All Pampers Wipes up to 72ct are included in this particular offer
I know that for more than 50 years, parents just like us have trusted Pampers with their diaper and baby needs. I’m really excited to use Pampers Rewards because the week of May 15, you can get 3X Reward point promotion. If you’re not a member of Pampers Rewards, you totally need to sign up.
Print Coupons off at Home
Another way I save money on “diapering” products is by printing coupons off at home. Right now, Pampers is offering a high value coupon that you can print at home for $2 off 1 pack of Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants.
Follow these tips to save!
Help make the potty training process easier and more affordable with this high-value coupon. Here’s how to save:
- You can clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon at: http://www.coupons.com/brands/pampers-coupons/
- You will need to open a coupons.com account if you do not already have one
- Then you can print, shop, and save – and keep an eye out for more Pampers coupons in the future!
I have personally used Pampers Easy Ups and we love them! They work wonders for day and night protection. My kids have also loved just simply pulling them up and down so easily, plus Pampers Easy Up make diaper changes super-easy! These Pampers Easy Ups can be found at your local store where baby products are sold.
Get Social With Pampers