Raspberry Citrus Vinaigrette dressing is perfect for a cute romantic Valentine’s Day dinner salad or just as a healthy option if you are trying to eat healthier in the New Year.
If you are cleaning out your pantry and refrigerator an purging out processed items that means tossing out pretty much all your condiments- including your beloved salad dressing. Or maybe you just enjoy making from scratch items for the joy of it.
This Raspberry Citrus Vinaigrette salad dressing is fully loaded with flavor, fantastically delicious and is surprisingly healthy. I love to drizzle it over a fresh spinach salad with diced chicken, feta, and dried cranberries.
I promise you homemade dressing tastes so much better than anything you can find bottled on a shelf! For me I like making my own because I know exactly what goes into it. I can control all the ingredients, especially the sugar, which is something I am trying to cut down on this year (GASP).
Just by using fresh ingredients you really won’t believe the difference it makes on your salads. Plus making your own dressings at home is so very simple. Most of these items you already have on hand in your pantry.
Raspberry Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1-2 oranges to make ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Squeeze all juice from oranges.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender for 2-3 minutes to mix well.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for 7-10 days.
- You can also use lemons or limes if that is what you have on hand. It all depends on preference and taste.
- Enjoy on any salad greens of your choice
Other recipes you may enjoy: