Looking for a simple lunch or dinner recipe? Here it is the Crockpot Chicken Caesar Wrap. So easy, delicious, filling and on the lighter side. Great for spring and or summer when you are looking for filling, yet lighter dishes.
I love anything Caesar, it is one of my go to dressings to use. Anytime I have the opportunity to use it at home for dinner I know I won’t hear the dreaded words from my picky eaters. They love it just as much as I do.
Plus anytime I can use my crockpot is a plus for me. There are days here in Florida where it is way to hot to do much with the oven.
Crockpot Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of your favorite Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped green leaf OR romaine lettuce
- 6 large flour tortillas (I like to use the spinach flour tortillas for extra flavor and nutrients)
- Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray
- Pour the 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Place the chicken breasts in the broth, and cover crock pot with lid
- Cook on Low heat 4 – 5 hours. OR you can cook on High heat for 2 1/2 hours
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred up the chicken. Pour remaining liquid out of the crock pot.
- Place the shredded chicken back in the crock pot
- Pour the Caesar dressing over the chicken. Stir to combine. Cover with lid, and cook for 30 minutes on low, or until thoroughly heated through
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup of lettuce or greens of your choice, a little bit of the Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of Caesar chicken
- Wrap up tightly and serve
Want more crockpot recipes?