There is nothing better than a good old fashioned Oreo but when you combine it inside a delicious homemade peanut butter cookie it turns it into something completely different! These Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies have the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate flavor combo plus when you add the cream from inside the Oreo…YUUMM!!!
I love turning an ordinary dessert and transforming them into something even more delicious. They made for the perfect treat for our Father’s Day BBQ last weekend. They were such a huge hit with everyone and they are super filling since they are the size of a cupcake.
I’ll admit they did not last long in my house the first time we made them though, my kids loved them! They got to help stuff the Oreo stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies too with the Oreo cookie, so of course they enjoyed eating their handy work. I love working in the kitchen with them and making cookies is a fun afternoon activity especially now that the summer is here.
Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup softened butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 Cups flour
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup miniature chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a cupcake pan with a non stick cooking spray
2. In a large bowl beat together your butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla until well mixed
3. Now mix in your flour, baking soda, and salt until you have a thick cookie dough
4. Now fold in your chocolate chips
5. Press a small amount of dough into each of your cupcake cups (enough to cover the bottom)
6. Place an Oreo onto the cookie dough
7. Now place a little more dough on top and around your Oreo
8. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
9. Let your cookie cups cool before you turn your pan upside down and carefully remove your cookies
These Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies will melt in your mouth!
More Oreo Recipes: