I love when the Easter colors hit the stores! The pastel colors are just so fun and vibrant to welcome spring.
Even though it does not feel like spring yet, I can not wait for a little warmer weather. Who else is over winter this year and ready for spring?
The weather was a little dreary and that is when I love being in the kitchen the most. This weekend my daughter and I made Easter White Chocolate Bark.
I love making bark, it’s so simple and kids can really get in on the action when it comes to decorating.
My kids could not get enough of this Easter White Chocolate Bark. Bri added her most favorite toppings M&M’s and sprinkles. Simple yet SO delicious!
We love how the pastel colors popped on the white chocolate, making it a delicious Easter sweet treat.
Normally I would use whatever chocolate I had on hand but instead, I found almond bark at Target a few weeks ago. This white chocolate was to die for! From now on I think I will always make bark with this chocolate.
It was easy to melt and decadent. Even my daughter who is not a fan of white chocolate loved it!
Confession – it did not make it through the weekend because it was that good.
Easter White Chocolate Bark Recipe
Easter White Chocolate Bark Ingredients:
- 24oz. Almond White Bark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Easter colored M&M’s
- Easter Sprinkles
Easter White Chocolate Bark Directions:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the almond bark into smaller pieces.
- Melt your almond bark in a double boiler until smooth. You can use any white chocolate here I prefer the almond bark.
- Once melted spread onto your parchment paper and smooth out. Leave about an inch or so away from the edges.
- Add your toppings. I added Easter colored M&M’s and cute Easter sprinkles.
- Place in your refrigerator to set.
- Once your Easter white chocolate bark has set remove it from your parchment paper and break off pieces or cut.
More Bark Recipes:
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.