Valentines Popcorn Cupid Crunch Mix
Every Friday we have a popcorn and movie night at our house as a family.
My kiddos love when a holiday is approaching because I will surprise them with extra special holiday-themed treats. Last year I made this Valentines Popcorn Cupid Crunch Mix and they LOVED it!
Since the Valentines popcorn was such a hit, I figured I would share it with you. It literally comes together in minutes and is SO delicious. This such a great way to turn up the volume on your popcorn and make it a sweet treat.
The perfect combo of salty and sweet and you can follow my recipe for the Valentines Popcorn Cupid Crunch Mix or add what you have on hand for a Valentines treat.
In this Valentines Popcorn Cupid Crunch Mix recipe, I did use a buttery popcorn. I think it complimented the sweet chocolates I added. But this was a preference you can use a non-buttery popcorn if you’d like.
Valentines Popcorn Cupid Crunch Mix Recipe
- 1 Bag of Microwave Popcorn or you could pop your own
- 1/2 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Valentines Sprinkles
- 1 C Valentines M&M’s
- 1 C. Mini Marshmallows
- Pop up your popcorn either in the microwave or stove top for fresh kernels
- While your popcorn is cooling melt 1/2 of a cup of your semi-sweet chocolates. If you are using a microwave do this on 30-second intervals and stir in between rounds.
- Pour your popcorn into a large bowl and drizzle with the melted chocolate using a spoon or a piping bag
- Add your Valentines sprinkles
- Add the M&M’s and marshmallows right on top
You can swap the semi-sweet chocolate for white chocolate if you like white chocolate better. Really have fun with it, my kiddos sometimes like to add their own flare with different candy I have on hand.
This Valentines Popcorn Cupid Crunch Mix is the perfect combo for a little family time and a movie.
Related Valentines Posts:
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.