Valentines Day is all about making special little treats for my kiddos. They love to get in the kitchen with me to bake and cook.
These fun Valentines Day Oreo Truffles are so simple to make yet SO delicious. Get the kids involved with these for a fun afternoon.
You can add whatever you like for a fun topping and voila, you have Valentines Day Oreo Truffles.
These would be great to bag up into Valentines Day bags and give to teachers as well.
Valentines Day Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 1 8oz.Package of Softened Cream Cheese
- 32 (entire package) Oreos crushed up really fine
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (white or semi-sweet) your own preference
- Valentines Sprinkles, Red or Pink Melting Chocolate just make it your own
- Line two baking sheets with wax or parchment paper
- Using a food processor take your Oreos and pulse until you get fine crushed Oreos
- In a large mixing bowl combine your crushed up Oreos and your cream cheese until smooth
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls (I like to use a small cookie scooper for this or ask the kiddos to do this one)
- Freeze for about an hour or until firm
- Then melt your chocolate of preference in 30-second intervals in a microwave or using a double boiler
- Using a toothpick or a fork dip each Oreo ball into your melted chocolate making sure all sides are covered
- Lay your chocolate covered Oreo Truffles back on the cookie sheet
- You can add your sprinkles (Let the kids have fun with the decorating part) – NOTE: If you are going to add colored chocolate let your Truffles set first in the freezer
- If your chocolate coating has not set you can place them back into the freezer to harden
While you are waiting for these Valentines Day Truffles to set up check out these free printable Valentines coloring pages to keep your kiddos busy while waiting.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable