Crockpot Chocolate Rice Pudding is one of the simplest recipes you’ll ever make. It is literally a few mins of effort to gather your ingredients and dump them into your crockpot and in a couple of hours you’ll have a delicious chocolate dessert ready for you.
My kids were off for spring break last week so we did a whole bunch of baking and freezer meals. I noticed I had a ton of rice on hand so I figured to give rice pudding a try but with a twist of chocolate, ok double chocolate. I have never made Crockpot Chocolate Rice Pudding this way before but the chocolate lovers in my house loved it! Next time I might have to find other flavors to make.
This Crockpot Chocolate Rice Pudding is creamy and smooth, if your not a chocolate lover like me you can omit the chocolate parts and just have it plain. It’s still just as good! Gp grab your crockpot for the simplest to die for Crockpot Chocolate Rice Pudding you’ll ever make.
Crockpot Chocolate Rice Pudding
- 3/4 c uncooked white rice
- 3 1/4c whole milk
- 3 TB butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c sugar
- Spray your crockpot with a non stick cooking spray to prevent from sticking
- Place all ingredients into the crock pot
- Set your crockpot on high for 2 -3 hours or low on 4-5 (you just need the rice to be cooked through and not hard)
- It’s that simple!
- Top with a nice helping of whipped cream of course
- Add a few chocolate chips to garnish, because a little more never hurt anyone
Have you ever made Crockpot Chocolate Rice Pudding before or just rice pudding in the crockpot? Share your variations with me, I’d love to try them out!
[yumprint-recipe id=’51’]Need more crockpot recipes? Check them out!
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.