In my house my kiddos are not really fans of cereal for breakfast so when they are on sale I buy a few boxes and get creative to make some treats out of instead. Today I have Cocoa Pebble Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars! They are amazingly delicious. The whole family loved them, I had to make another batch the next day as they did not last long at all.
Think of a jazzed up rice krispie treat with peanut butter and chocolate combined and you have my favorite combo! The kids can get in on the action in making these too, my son loves to help in the kitchen whenever he can so this was perfect for him to help with.
This simple Cocoa Pebble Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars recipe only takes about 30 mins to make and you are ready to eat them! Perfect for kids lunches or an after school snack. Nice twist on your average marshmallow treats you make or buy.
Cocoa Pebble Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars
- 6 cups cocoa pebbles cereal
- 10oz bag miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- Grease a 8 x 8 baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, heat your marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows get puffy.
- Stir your marshmallow mixture well and mix in 6 cups of your cocoa pebbles cereal (using a long metal spoon is the best bet for mixing as this is a little tough to stir)
- Scoop your cereal mixture into your greased baking dish and press your cereal mixture into your pan firmly and evenly (I like to grease a plastic bag or a potato masher and use to press the mixture into the pan).
- Freeze for 20 minutes and slice into bars.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.