Happy Monday! Today as promised, I bring you the easy peasy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark! Last week, I did a recipe post on the Red Velvet Bark for Valentine’s Day. If you love red velvet be sure to check that one out, it’s super delicious and just as easy to make!
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark is like a Reese’s peanut butter cup but way easier to make and just as yummy! My kiddos LOVED these just as much as the red velvet bark last week. I have to admit this was my favorite too! It did not last long, umm bc of me haha.
You can make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark n under 30 mins and using only 2 ingredients makes it even better.I always make sure I have candy melts on hand just for this occasion that I can whip these up in no time for an afternoon snack or a unexpected play date.
If you like the peanut butter and chocolate combo this is for you!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Pour both candy melts into separate microwave safe dishes.
- Heat the dark chocolate candy melts in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate out onto the baking sheet and use a spatula or back of a large spoon to spread the chocolate evenly (see photo).
- Next, heat the peanut butter melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Scoop the melted peanut butter out of the bowl and drop onto the melted chocolate (see photo).
- Use a butter knife to gently swirl the peanut butter through the melted chocolate.
- Place the bark in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Remove and break into smaller pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Be sure to check out the red velvet bark I made last week too!