I have another fun holiday treat for you today. These Peppermint Candy Cane Cookie Brownies melt in your mouth with a fun holiday peppermint twist. They did not last long in my house when the kids came home from school the other day.
The Peppermint Candy Cane Cookie Brownies are so simple thanks to Immaculate Baking. Simply bake their cookie brownies as directed and add some peppermint candy canes sprinkled over top. They will be a great addition to your holiday treats this year.
Peppermint Candy Cane Cookie Brownies
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Company Organic Cookie Brownie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick of butter (1 cup)
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 4 peppermint candy canes
- Preheat your oven to 350 for shiny metal or glass (325 for dark or nonstick pans)
- Grease the bottom of the pan
- Put the peppermint candy canes in food processor and pulse until they are crushed to your liking
- In one bowl combine the Immaculate Baking Company brownie part mix, 1/4 c. melted butter, 2 tablespoons water and egg. Mix well
- In another bowl combine the cookie mix, 1/4 c. softened butter and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix until t forms a dough.
- Spread the brownie mix into a 8×8 pan that was sprayed with cooking spray.
- Layer the cookie dough mix on top into rounded teaspoons on top.
- Take half the crushed up peppermint candy canes and sprinkle them on top
- Bake for about 30 mins or until the middle comes out clean with a toothpick
- Sprinkle the remanding candy canes on top
- Let cool
- Cut into 9 squares
Happy holiday baking!
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.