With the holidays in full swing these days that means endless treats! These simple Raspberry Thumbprint Sugar Cookies add a simple twist to a ordinary sugar cookie and will look festive on your holiday table. The nice balance of the tart raspberry and the sugar cookie make the perfect bite each time and your guests will love them!
Best part thanks to Immaculate Baking they are super simple to make since their delicious gluten free sugar cookies are a box mix. They offer so many varieties of cookies, brownies and rolls, they are all a great healthy dessert recipe option.
If raspberry is not your thing you can substitute it for any jam, jelly or preserve you like. I went with raspberry since it was my middle sons favorite and its red for Christmas.
Simple Raspberry Thumbprint Sugar Cookies
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Company Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Stick (1/2 c.) butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 jar of Raspberry preserves or jelly (you could use a different kind of jelly if you prefer)
- Preheat your oven to 325 (for dark or non stick pans) otherwise 350
- Combine the Immaculate Baking Company sugar cookies, softened butter, water, vanilla and egg into a bowl
- Mix well
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough about 2 inches apart
- With a wet thumb place a thumbprint in the middle of the cookie to create a well
- Bake 12 – 15 mins
- Once the cookies come out take a spoon to drop the well in the middle if it rose to high
- Let the cookies completely cook – I had to soften mine off the pan a little before cooling completely
- Once the cookies are cooled fill your well with the raspberry preserves
You can find them at Target, Whole Foods and Sprouts. Check your location!
Happy holiday baking!
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.