Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
My middle child, my first son is so picky when it comes to almost anything as I am sure some of you know. I spent alot of time looking for the perfect boys gifts for him this year since he is at that age where the younger toys are no longer fun but the older tween toys he just is not ready for.
I find the 8 year old mark is so hard to shop for since they are at a in between age so here is a list of what I came up with for him this year.
Boys Gifts 8 Year Old Plus My Top Picks
Chalkboard Lava® Lamp – $19.99
- White wax / green liquid / chalkboard finish on base & cap
- Provides relaxing, soft light
- Aluminum base
- 25 watt light bulb included
- 1 piece of white chalk included
- Erase chalk with a dry cloth
- Plugs into a power outlet
** Promo code 20% off use GIFTS at checkout (ends 12/17) or Free shipping $50 and over FREESHIP (ends 12/31)
PLAYMOBIL Space Rocket with Launch Site – $$34.99
- Count down to liftoff aboard the Space Rocket with Launch Site
- Set includes two figures, rocket, launch structure, satellite, repair robot, mechanical tools, computer, and tons of other accessories
- Outfitted with working lights and sounds, this rocket is mission-ready
- Use the movable maintenance platform to help the space technicians inspect the rocket prior to launch
- With the help of the repair robot, they can make sure that everything is in tip-top shape
Other PLAYMOBIL toys
• 2 Blitzfire Blasters
• 2 Pop-Up Target Sights
• Auto-Advance Rotating Cylinders
• 12 Super Darts
• Darts Fly up to 80 Feet!
• Super Darts work with Dart Zone Blasters and Most Standard Blasters from Leading Brands
IDO3D Go Vertical – $12.99 (Amazon) They have ones for girls too!
- Use the guide map and 3D building accessories included to create one of the amazing IDO3D GO! projects. Then bring your project to life by connecting the parts to the specified windup mechanism included in your IDO3D GO! set. Wind it up and watch it GO!
- IDO3D uses a cool blue LED light and soft, squeezable 3D pens that enable you to easily draw 3D objects! The IDO3D Vertical light attaches to each pen by clicking firmly into place. The light can easily be removed from one pen, and placed on another by simply pulling it off, and popping it onto another. It’s a snap!
- With IDO3D GO!, you can draw vertically, straight into the air. To do so, turn on your light, and simply draw upward by squeezing your pen and moving the tip vertically, away from your drawing surface. You can also make solid sheets of material by drawing on flat or curved surfaces, first with the light off, and curing afterward by shining the light on your art. Draw on non-sticky textured materials or objects like coins or buttons, and then remove for very cool effects. Fun!
- IDO3D is easy to clean from your hands and work area with baby wipes, hand sanitizer and every day soaps and cleaners.
Gravity Maze – $21.99 (Amazon)
- Falling Marble Logic Game
- A marble run and logic puzzle all in one. Age: 8 and Up
- 60 challenges ranging from beginner to expert
- Builds spacial reasoning and planning skills
- Includes 1 game grid, 60 challenge cards, 9 towers, 1 target piece, 3 marbles
Hamper Hoops by Wham-O – $14.59 (Amazon)
- Hamper Hoops by Wham-O is a 2-in-1 over-the-door basketball hoop with detachable laundry bag
- Turn chores in a game and put an end to cluttered floors and missy piles of clothes
- Unzip the bag’s bottom zipper to empty your laundry right into your basket
- Includes Basketball Backboard, Hoop and Net plus a spacious Removable Laundry Bag
- Fits on any door with simple over-the-door design
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable