Fudge recipes are the simplest desserts to whip up. Plus they are so versatile to suit everyone’s taste buds. My mom used to make so much fudge for the holidays, so I always look for new additions to add into my normal traditional fudge recipes each year. Of course you can make these all year round I just carry over her tradition since she is no longer with us.
I checked out a few of my favorite blogs and came up with 32 fantastic fudge recipes to check out. Some have a holiday twist or a fun flavor combo the I would have never thought to turn into fudge recipes! I especially like the adult ones, that is a addition I know would be a hit for Christmas Eve dessert at my house. Some of these would even be great on Thanksgiving too.
32 Fantastic Fudge Recipes Round Up
- Smores Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- Cookies & Cream Fudge Recipe
- Red Velvet Fudge
- Salted Dark Chocolate Bourbon Fudge
- Chocolate Kahlua Fudge
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Amaretto Fudge
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Chocolate-Toffee Fudge Recipe
- Peppermint Fudge
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Rainbow Sherbet Fudge Recipe
- Chocolate Amaretto Swirl Fudge Recipe
- White Chocolate Fudge With Mint Swirls
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Gingerbread Fudge
- Easy Pina Colada Fudge
- Chocolate Mint Fudge
- White Pecan Praline Fudge
- Easy Candy Cane Fudge
- Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Reese’s No Bake Fudge Recipe
- Decadent Nutella Fudge
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Old Fashioned Maple Fudge
- Lemon Oreo Fudge
- Easy Peppermint Mocha Fudge
- Orange Creamsicle Fudge
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Maple Bacon Fudge
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
So there you have it 32 fantastic fudge recipes Round Up!
What are your favorite fudge recipes? Do you always make fudge for the holidays or is an all year round dessert you enjoy making? Let me know in comments below.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.