Every year on Thanksgiving I always make the traditional sweet potato dish that my grandma made. You know the one with the little marshmallows baked in the oven, they are so sweet and delicious but this year I wanted to try a little something different. It seemed like my kids were getting sick of that recipe since I have made it almost every year since they were born, so I did a little research.
I checked out a few of my favorite blogs and came up with a list of 10 sweet potato recipes to use that look so delicious, worth giving a try this Thanksgiving. I love sweet potatoes so some of these I am sure I will make starting now. I have to try just a few to see which is the winner for my table this year (hehe). AKA, I just want to make all of them!
10 Savory Sweet Potato Recipes For Thanksgiving
- Creamy Pressure Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes – Pressure Cook Recipes
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Leeks and Sausage – Sidewalk Shoes
- Cauliflower Sweet Potato Mashers – Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Spicy Sweet Potato Casserole – Passion For Savings
- Apple Cider Roasted Sweet Potato – This Mama Loves
- Sweet Potato Gratin with Goat Cheese, Parmesan, and Thyme – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Spicy Crockpot Sweet Potatoes – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Greek Sweet Potato Salad – My Life Cookbook
- Make Ahead Sweet Potato Casserole – Melanie Makes
- Brussels Sprouts Sweet Potato Hash – leelelicious
So there you have it 10 Savory Sweet Potato Recipes For Thanksgiving Round Up! I ope you can find one if not more to serve this year for Thanksgiving or just for fall.
What are your favorite sweet potato recipes that you serve on Thanksgiving? Do you make the same thing every year or do you like to switch it up? Leave me a comment below I’d love to hear what your traditions are!
Be sure to check out my stuffing round up too!
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable