Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa is one of my favorite resorts to visit. Even if we did not live only 20 minutes from this beautiful hotel resort we would make the trip for a week! My husband and I have stayed there many times over the years and every time is better than the last.
We recently celebrated our anniversary and spent a night at the resort. The staff is always has exceptional service and they went above and beyond to make it special.
The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa is is the only all suite beachfront hotel in Palm Beach.
Offering its own private beach on Singer Island and the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway on the other side. The views from every part of the hotel are breathtaking!
With 21 stories filled with 193 one and two-bedroom guest suites, this resort is perfect for family vacations, romantic getaways and business travel. The rooms are stunning! They all have massive windows to take in their amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracostal. It is so relaxing to sit on the balconies that every suite offers and take in the view.
Plus they come packed with many comforts of home and some amazing extras to make it nice to relax such as:
- Fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and European cabinetry
- Spacious, well-furnished living rooms
- Private balconies – we had the this beautiful ocean view
- Beds with luxurious down comforters and duvets and cotton-rich linens
- Marble bathrooms with a deep soaking tub and separate shower
- In-suite washer and dryer
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Flat-screen television with DVD player and premium movie channels
- Bose stereo and CD player, iPod dock
- Coffee/tea service
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in all public spaces
- Concierge service
- Room service available from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Valet parking
- Car rental desk on site
- Valet dry cleaning
You can escape off to their beautiful award winning spa called the SiSpa while you send the kids to the KidsClub! You can check out my review of the spa when Bri and I went for a relaxing Mother’s Day.
The resort offers a great deal for parents if you have kids ages 4-12 they can have some kid time with customized daily activities such as crafts, sports, and seasonal adventures from sand art and hair braiding to water balloon games, treasure digs and sea shell expeditions. Sessions are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, with Parent’s Night Out on Fridays and Saturdays, 6 to 10 p.m., including dinner.
Be sure to check out my post on all the fun activities the hotel has to offer such as their stunning pools and our dining experience at their on-site restaurant 3800 Ocean too!
The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa is located:
3800 North Ocean Drive, Singer Island Riviera Beach, Florida 33404
Rates start at $504 to make reservations online or call them at 561-340-1700