Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
Spring and summer are the worst time of year for my daughter. She has the worst seasonal allergies and this year in Florida the pollen is at an all time high. That’s why when Honeywell asked to review their HPA100 air purifier I jumped on the chance.
Reduce your Spring Allergies with Honeywell Air Purifiers
The Honeywell HPA100 air purifier is designed for medium sized rooms. In my daughter’s room its the perfect size since her room is about 12×13. I was surprised how quiet the air purifier was to be honest. She is such a light sleeper and since her allergies act up at night I wanted to run it while she was sleeping. It creates a very light hum and I think the noise actually soothes her to sleep. Win – Win!
Another bonus I can adjust the shut off settings on the Honeywell Air purifier. This model has 3 options for 2, 4 or 8 hours. Plus its compact, it sits nicely in the corner of her room without taking up to much space.
I highly recommend the Honeywell air purifiers for anyone suffering from seasonal allergies. I have noticed a pretty big improvement with her sleeping once we started using this a few weeks ago. Plus its all natural.
How do the Honeywell Air Purifiers work?
Inside the unit a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. Then the dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores and more. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room.
Honeywell Air Purifiers – HPA100 Product Info:
- Recommended for Medium Rooms (155 sq. ft.)
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger1
- Reduces odors, VOCs, and certain germs1,2
- Filters and circulates Room Air 5X per hour when used in the recommended room size
- Quiet Operation
- 4 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen and Turbo
- Turbo Power Clean setting for fast cleaning action
- Automatic shut-off – 2, 4, or 8 hours
- Dimmer Option for control panel lights
- Electronic filter replacement reminders
- Onboard User Reference Guide
- AHAM Verifide® for use in a 155 sq. ft. room
- CADR Ratings: 100 for smoke, 106 for dust, 100 for pollen
- ENERGY STAR® qualified4
- Color: Black
- 5 year warranty
- Recommended filter replacement: True HEPA Filter (HRF-R1) – 1x/yr. Odor Reducing Pre-filter (HRF-AP1 or HRF-APP1) 4x/yr
Visit the Honeywell website to check out all the air purifiers they have to offer.
Get Social with Honeywell