My kids love their pasta dishes and I am always trying to come up with a simple yet delicious meal that I can make in less than 30 minutes. Pretty much pasta dishes are my go to since I know all the kiddos will eat it. This Spinach and Mushroom Bow Tie Pasta that I whipped up the other night was a huge hit with the entire family. Even my picky eater that claims he hates spinach asked for seconds!
The biggest time saver for me to make a great pasta dish on those busy nights is the pasta sauce. These days I do not have the time to make a sauce from scratch so I turn to Ragu Pasta Sauce. Their new Homestyle Thick and Hearty sauces are just as great if not better than mine, since it tastes homemade.
The Ragu Homestyle pasta sauce is their thickest sauce so it hugs the pasta and has that all day simmered flavor anyone would love. The best part the Homestyle Thick and Hearty Ragu Pasta Sauce contains no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no high fructose corn syrup.
Spinach and Mushroom Bow Tie Pasta
- 12oz box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 6 large or 3 cups Mushrooms
- 8 oz bag fresh spinach
- 1/2 jar Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauce Ragu Pasta Sauce
- Pinch of salt / more for the salted pasta water
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Wash your veggies and slice the mushrooms and half the tomatoes
- Bring your salted water to a boil and drop your bow tie pasta
- Cook your pasta about 9 – 11 minutes or until al dente
- In a non stick pot heat up your olive oil on medium heat
- While the pasta is cooking saute your chopped mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach add a pinch of salt to taste as the spinach has wilted down a bit
- As your veggies are sauteing heat up your Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauce Ragu Pasta Sauce on low to medium heat in a small pot
- Drain your pasta and place in a large serving dish
- Layer your Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauce Ragu Pasta Sauce right on top
- Then layer your sauteed veggies
- Lightly toss all the ingredients together
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top
This Spinach and Mushroom Bow Tie Pasta comes together in no time. You can serve it with a side salad and some garlic bread and you have a wonderful meal in under 30 minutes that the whole family will love!
Don’t forget to check out all the new Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauces Ragu has to offer! And for more delicious recipes from Ragu Traditions Pasta Sauce.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable