Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
I am finally back to working out regularly, woo hoo! It’s been a while since I have been on a regular routine. I figured since I started on Weight Watchers about 3 weeks ago, I might as well get the most out of my money right? No more slacking for this mom!
Well, my body was not as ready I guess. Those first couple of weeks were horrible! I was sore everywhere. My legs especially since I did a bunch of treadmill jogging for cardio.
You guys know how much I love the natural products from Trusted Health Products. I can pronounce everything that is in each of their products and since my skin is so sensitive I often trust their products because I know they won’t cause any irritations for me.
Finding Sore Muscle Relief Naturally With ReliefMD
ReliefMD is 100% pure formula of botanical oils. It helps with the discomfort of:
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Sport Workouts
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings
- Cold Sores
- Burns, including sunburns
I decided to try it for my sore legs. The smell is minty right off the bat – I love mint flavored things. Its a nice light scent not like other muscle pain reliever creams or oils I have used in the past. They are way to strong for me.
You just lightly apply it to the affected areas, do not rub in.
My husband also used the ReliefMD on a mosquito bite over the weekend. He liked that it did not sting like using an alcohol which is what we normally do. My kids scream running when they see that white bottle come out from under my sink. This will be a life saver over the summer for them especially.
ReliefMD Natural Ingredients:
- Almond – Relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching
- Eucalyptus – Powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties
- Peppermint – Anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen – Primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain
- Camphor – Applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching
- Spearmint – Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Olive – Nourish and moisturize skin
I have no issue with using any of these ingredients on my children. No chemicals which makes me feel safer to use on them.
Read More Trusted Health Product Reviews:
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.