Chocolate cookies are my absolute favorite. Okay so I love anything chocolate, what woman doesn’t?
Today I have these chocolate cookies with chocolate caramel chips recipe for you guys. They just ooze with chocolate and caramel flavor. They balance each other very nicely in these cookies, neither over power the other.
Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate Caramel Chips Recipe
- 1 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 C. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 C. flour
- Nestle Toll House Caramel Filled Morsels
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a separate, larger bowl cream together the eggs, softened butter and sugar.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients mixing well.
- Add in the Nestle Toll House Caramel Filled Morsels.
- Add rounded tablespoon or cookie scoop onto your baking sheets about 2-3″ a part and bake 8-10 minutes.
- Grab a glass of milk and ENJOY!
Do you have a favorite chocolate cookie recipe?
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.