Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
Even though I live in South Florida we still get a bit of the winter chill. Every time during this year my skin goes a little crazy. It gets dry and rough especially around my ankles and heels.
My problem with using certain products is I also have very sensitive skin. I can not just use anything so I like to keep my products as natural as possible.
I had the opportunity to test out Botanical Splash From Trusted Health Products these past few weeks. I have tested a few products from their line, like their facial Beautiful moisturizers and fell in love with their brand.
They use all natural products, no preservatives, parabens, petroleum-based oils, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, coloring, or additives of any kind!
I know and can pronounce exactly what I am putting on my skin. For their Botanical Splash the ingredients are found right in your kitchen combined together to give your skin what it needs.
Botanical Splash Ingredients:
- Almond – To moisturize, soothe and soften skin, relieve itching from dry skin and to give complexion appearance of improvement and glow.
- Orange – Cleanses the skin through natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to help fight acne and restore smooth appearance to skin.
- Lime – Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal skin cleanser.
- Lemon – Natural cleanser, preventative for wrinkling and aging. Significantly increases the anti-oxidative potential of the skin bio surface (to help stop damage to the skin).
- Olive – Cleanser and moisturizer. Has shown preventative effects for formation of skin cancer and tumors.
- Avocado – Significantly increases the soluble collagen content in the skin to enrich dry, damaged, chapped or wounded skin. Loaded with vitamins A, D and E.
The Botanical Splash has a citrus scent, like a carton of orange juice, that was the first thing that came to mind. The first time I opened the bottle the smell was a bit strong for me but that quickly changed once I applied it. It was a light, crisp citrus scent. Not overpowering at all.
On first glance it looked like the Botanical Splash would be greasy since it is oil, I was completely wrong. I started using it on my heals and ankles right after I got out of the shower as they recommend. Not greasy at all, it almost felt like a dry oil that literally melted into my skin. No need to rub it in just place it on and your skin just absorbs it.
I have used the Botanical Splash now for about 3 weeks and the weather in Florida has been especially cold this week. My legs, ankles and heels feel so much smoother and softer. This is something I will defiantly be keeping on hand every winter from now on. Even when I went for my last pedicure yesterday my nail tech complimented me on my softer heels.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.