Christmas treats just make the holidays for me. I love baking special goodies with or for my kids every year. They love to help me in the kitchen and get creative right there with me.
There are so many adorable ideas for some tasty Christmas treats out there, I figured I would find a few of my favorites for you. We will be making a few of these this week so we can enjoy them while the kids are home on winter break.
25 Delicious Christmas Treats
1. Rudolph Cupcakes From Raking in the Savings
2. Wintertime Cake Pops From Simply Sherryl
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Thumbprints From MamaBuzz
4. Santa Hat Cupcakes From Frugal Mom Eh!
5. Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies From The Nerd’s Wife
6. Nutter Butter Snowmen From Life Love Liz
7. Cinnamon Polar Bear Cookies From Baking Beauty
8. Snowflake Pretzels From Mom Endeavors
9. Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats From Simplee Thrifty
10. Marshmallow Snowmen From Family Food and Travel
11. Triple Chocolate Peppermint Brownie Recipe From Turning The Clock Back
12. Marshmallow Frosty Hats From Short Cut Saver
13. Candy Cane Cookies From The Kitchen is My Playground
14. Candy Coated Winter Oreos From Little Miss Celebration
15. Letter to Santa Butter Cookies From The Nerd’s Wife
16. Candy Cane Brownies From Simply Stacie
17. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Cups From Mom On Timeout
18. Christmas Wreath Cupcakes From More Than A Mom Of Three
19. Chocolate Peppermint Cake Cookies From Miss Information
20. Christmas Cake Roll From Life Love Liz
21. Chocolate Rolled Cookies From JaMonkey
22. Peppermint Bark Donuts From Couponing and Cooking
23. Peppermint Popcorn Bites From Raking in the Savings
24. Holiday Cutout Sugar Cookies Recipe From MamaBuzz
25. Santa Clause Cupcakes From Frugal Mom Eh!
Do you have special Christmas treats you make each year? Let me know what they are in the comments.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable