Disclosure: I was provided with a complete custom teeth whitening set from Smile Brilliant to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’m sure most of us want a whiter smile. Years of coffee, soda, smoking or common foods can stain our teeth easily. My husbands love of soda has hit his his teeth over the years. It has been something he has wanted to improve on for years. He has purchased the over the counter whitening strips and they never really did much. He has thought about professional whitening but it is just not affordable for us right now.
Smile Brilliant offered me the chance to test out their custom teeth whitening and I jumped at the chance for him to try out. It was like Christmas morning when we received it in the mail.
About Smile Brilliant
Smile Brilliant is a national dental lab that offers professional teeth whitening right from the comfort of your home. They offer custom fitted teeth whitening trays which are hand crafted by dental lab technicians. Forming to your specific teeth. Save up to 70% off compared to a visit to your dentist!
What you Get:
- Teeth Whitening Trays – 2 Custom-fitted whitening trays (upper and lower teeth)
- Carrying Case – Compact case holds both your whitening trays
- Impression material to make your own dental impressions (plus extra material included)
- 3-Way, pre-paid postage – all postage between you and the lab is covered (2-way for international orders)
- 1 set of custom dental models – created by our lab technicians from your impressions
- Professional teeth whitening gel – Dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide in 3ml syringes.
- 2 year teeth whitening tray replacement warranty
- Detailed instructional brochure – Simple guide to creating your custom-fitted teeth whitening trays
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Making the trays are easy!
- Brush and floss you want a nice clean surface to work with
- Mix the catalyst and base paste, using folding motions
- Place the putty into the tray and let sit for about a minute
- Place tray around teeth to get impressions. Make sure you get all your teeth inside the middle of the putty mixture and it should overflow to cover your gums. Do not wiggle them to get the best impression possible.
- Let sit for a minute and a half inside your mouth.
- Take out and repeat the top or bottom. Do not do both at the same time.
- Let both impressions sit for at least 30 minutes and wipe off excess moisture. There is some drooling involved during the whole process.
- Mail your impressions back into the envelope provided.
In about a week you will get back your trays (shown left). You will not get the the dental molds, those were given to me to showcase how they look before they make your actual molds.
The trays fit my husbands teeth perfectly. Next step whitening. You will fill your trays with the whitening gel, each packet can be used 2 – 3 times. You get your moneys worth!
You can leave on for 30 minutes up to 3 hours.
You can see after only 4 whitening treatments (done over a week) it is a huge difference. My husband couldn’t be happier with the results and he still has a packet and a half left.
Save Some Money!
I have a great deal for you too! When you use the code decker5 at checkout you will save 5% off any products Smile Brilliant has to offer. Offer ends 1/16/15!
Smile Brilliant! Giveaway
One lucky reader will have the opportunity to win their own Smile Brilliant! custom teeth whitening kit. Entry is simple just follow the directions below.
More Than A Mom Of Three is not responsible for the delivery of the giveaway prize.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.