Who doesnt love to sneak a nibble (or a giant spoonful) of cookie dough? Before it even goes into the oven it is screaming out your name. However, you usually have to sneak and do it in secrecy-raw eggs, and everybody gets all crabby when you double dip in the food. But this cookie dough is meant to be eaten!! It is made for just that- gobbling up right out in the open.
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles are egg free and topped with a drizzle of chocolate-amazing flavor that makes it hard to share them. Just make a double batch and keep yours in the back of the refrigerator.
Perfect to add to your Christmas dessert table or for a nice gift.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of butter( 2 sticks), softened
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk chocolate chips for topping
- Place flour in microwave and heat for about 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 20 seconds or so- this will kill any organisms in the flour and also cut the raw flavor of flour out.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in a stand or hand mixer until creamy and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, then flour a little at a time until fully incorporated.
- Gently blend in all but ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
- Roll dough into 1” balls, place on waxed paper.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish and melt in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Use a fork, dip it in the chocolate, and drizzle all over tops of cookie balls.
- Place back in the refrigerator in an airtight container to store.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.