Before fall even hit I was scrambling looking for reasons to put pumpkin in everything. If you know me, you know I am a bit of a pumpkin
From coffee drinks to soups (
stay tuned a recipe for pumpkin soup). This delicious pumpkin pie fudge recipe has become a family favorite every year, even the members of the household who are not the pumpkin fans that I am, go crazy for this recipe when it makes its annual appearance. It is very rich, I definitely recommend making your pieces small.
I love making different kinds of fudge for the holidays and this one is a winner for the fall months. Perfect for a Thanksgiving dessert too. It’s simple and aimed to please especially those pumpkin fans like me.
Pumpkin Pie Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1-12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Line an 8×8 pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Combine sugars, pumpkin, milk, butter and pumpkin pie spice in a large sauce pan over medium heat- bring to a boil. Allow mixture to boil for 12 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour into parchment paper lined pan.
- Place pan in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow fudge to set.
- Lift fudge from pan using paper, cut into small squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Have you ever tried pumpkin pie fudge? What are your favorite ways to use pumpkin?
I am always looking for different recipes, I can never get enough of it this time of year.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable