Looking for something a little different to put on the grill this weekend besides burgers? These Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are super easy to throw together, have great flavor, and make for a fun and easy to eat meal.
Put anything on a stick and it automatically becomes twice as good, these fresh flavors push it right over the top. Kabobs are a great choice when you have kids too. By building their own dinner assures that kids are willing to eat it (just make sure to be safe with chicken and make sure little hands are washed well before and after).
Chicken kabobs make for a nice easy main dish to serve a crowd too. You can skewer up the kabobs ahead of time and place on the grill after your guests arrive. I love meals that require little effort so I can spend time with my guests.
You can serve the chicken kabobs skewer over a bed of rice for a delicious complete meal and enjoy!
Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Recipe
1 can pineapple chunks
4 chicken breasts
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp. Ground ginger
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces
- Place chicken in a gallon bag.
- Pour all juice from canned pineapple over chicken.
- Add brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.
- Massage bag to mix well and coat chicken.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight is even better.
- Cut pepper and onion into bite sized pieces.
- Alternate chicken,pepper, onion, pineapple chunk onto skewer until its full.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill until chicken is cooked and no longer pink in center.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.