Summer itself screams for creamy, ice cold treats to make a really authentic summer day. Sticky hands and happy smiles are the reward these delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Pops. Kids and adults will love them, the kids can help making them too. Creamy, sweet, and tangy they satisfy a sweet tooth without overindulging it. Just perfect for a hot afternoon treat. Beautiful enough to serve or bring to any summer BBQ or pool party get together.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Pops are always a hit with my crowd. They are a refreshing frozen treat on these HOT summer days.
Cream cheese and yogurt make the perfect base for the cheesecake flavor while ripe, red strawberries finish it off. You can try any combination of fruit you love, instead of strawberries try- blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries. It is such a versatile recipe. We enjoy ours slightly tart but if you want a sweeter pop just add a bit more sugar or even try a cheesecake flavored yogurt.
Summer is calling your name!
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek or regular yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1⁄4 milk
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- Crush 2 to 3 graham crackers well.
- Wash strawberries well and cut off stems.
- Use a blender, stand, or hand mixer to combine strawberries, cream cheese, yogurt, milk, brown sugar, and vanilla to well blended and almost smooth.
- In Popsicle molds (or small paper Dixie cups) sprinkle crushed graham crackers into the bottom of mold, fill the rest of the way with strawberry mixture, and top with additional graham cracker crumbs- press firmly .
- If desired add graham cracker crumbs in layers throughout filling.
- Replace top if using a mold, insert wooden stick if a cup.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours until frozen solid
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.