In my house we still can not get enough Disney since coming back from Walt Disney World in March. We are going again towards the end of May for my son’s birthday so the kids are pretty excited. I have been looking around for fun activities and crafts of course Disney style to do with or for my kids the past few weeks I found some awesome ideas to try out and perfect for any Disney fan.
I am going to try out number three on the list. Since we will be heading back to Disney World this would be such a fun thing for the kiddos to count down until we leave. Then some new personalized tee shirts for the birthday boy and my daughter already requested a Olaf tee shirt. All of my kids are such huge Frozen movie fans! They could watch it many times in a row if I let them.
20 Disney Crafts
- DIY Mickey Decor
- Mickey Birthday Keepsake canvas
- Disney Countdown Blocks
- DIY Minnie Mouse Mug
- Minnie Mouse Ear Hair Clips
- Frozen Craft Party Decor
- Easy Alien Craft
- Disney Pressed Pennies Necklace
- Cork Board for Pinning WDW Trading Pins
- DIY Mickey Head Party decor
- Disney’s Frozen Olaf T-Shirts
- Disney Fabric Tie Headbands
- Oz The Great and Powerful Fairy Garden
- Monster’s University Trick – Or – Treat Bag
- Disney Planes DIY Play Runway
- Disney Map Placemats
- Jake DIY Swords
- DIY Disney Autograph Books
- Disney Tee Shirts
- Disney Travel Activity Board
Along with these adorable and fun Disney crafts don’t forget to read my 30 Disney Inspired Recipes as well. From sweets to breakfast even a dip or two there is something to please all the Disney fans in your house!
Do you have a favorite Disney craft?
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.