These Double Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Muddy Buddies are a perfect Valentine’s gift for your honey, a sweet treat to share with coworkers at the office, a great teacher gift, or a thoughtful gift for a neighbor.
They are simple to make and oh so very addicting. They taste exactly like a strawberry cheesecake, so if that is your thing you will love these!
This is a great simple recipe to get the kids involved in the kitchen, they will love stirring, shaking, and adding ingredients as well as one on one time with you.
You can even add your own special personal touch for Valentine’s Day by adding some red and pink M&M’s or Valentine sprinkles. After I made these my kids took little bowls and made theirs their own by adding what they like.
You can bag a scoop into a small cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon, add a tag and you have a yummy treat everyone will be sure to love.
Double Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups corn Chex
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 box cheesecake flavored pudding
- 1 packet strawberry kool-aid
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 4 graham cracker rectangles
- Pour your Chex cereal into a large bowl.
- Combine powdered sugar, cheesecake pudding, and kool-aid, shaking well in a gallon Ziploc bag.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and melt the chocolate by heating it or 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each cycle, until completely melted and smooth.
- Then pour chocolate over Chex mix and stir to thoroughly coat, working quickly.
- Pour Chex and chocolate into a gallon bag, seal and shake to cover all your cereal.
- Break graham crackers into small bite size pieces and toss with cereal mixture.
- Finally, stir in chocolate chips.
See more recipes from my kitchen.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.