A delicious Sunday Supper that would also serve well for a midweek meal this Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Crock Pot Chicken is simple and loaded with flavor. A sweet glaze that compliments the chicken well and creates a savory dish to appeal to the whole family. My kids love a sweet dish on the table and dig right into this chicken! Serve with rice, potatoes or pasta, and a healthy green vegetable to round it out for a filling dinner.
Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Crock Pot Chicken
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray crock pot well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread chicken breasts out into bottom of crock pot.
- Place all ingredients on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Stirring gently, occasionally to distribute glaze.
- Serve and Enjoy!
[yumprint-recipe id=’8′] Check out what else I have cookin’
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable