Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Supercuts . All opinions are 100% mine.
Who is looking to start a business?
If you asked me I think women would be the number one groups of people to start a business. For me it is the independence of being able to have it all. I have always dreamed of owning my own business. You are the boss, set your own hours what’s not to love? Now fast forward a few years with 3 kids owning my own business is a lot harder than I thought! My blog is my business which is treated like my forth child. I do get to set my own hours to work around my number one job being a stay at home mom. Not as easy as it sounds but it is something I truly enjoy.
Supercuts recently polled a thousand people with a net worth of over $200,000 to see what the outcome would be.
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That’s roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.