As you can see I spent almost all of my $100 budget just at Publix this week but that’s okay! They had some really good deals I could not pass up even without coupons. I was running dangerously low on some items for the kids, which was what I was told ;). All the kids were pretty happy to see a lot of their favorite items back in the pantry and plenty of them!
My daughter was especially happy to see shrimp on the menu this week for shrimp scampi. That is her favorite meal of all time and starting to become a favorite of my 2 year old son as well. I love when I can find a meal that all my kids will eat. I try to never to make a separate meal for any of my kids so they will pick out what they want from the meal. My other son will only eat the pasta from this dish, so I have learned to pick my battles and as long as they eat something that the rest of us are eating I am okay with that.
Here is what he got for $90 and my pantry is FULL! How did you guys do this week? Feel free to link up and comment on your trips too! Please when linking keep it to a shopping trip post all links to your homepage will be deleted.
(4) Frito Lay Chips BOGO $4.99
(4) Barber Chicken BOGO $4.00 – (2) $1/2 Coupons
(4) Bread $1.39 each
(8) Country Crock BOGO $2.65 – (4) $1/2 Coupons
(10) Goldfish BOGO $2.49
(1) Mints $1.66
(2) B/c Muffin Mix BOGO $2.79
(2) Wishbone Salad Dressing BOGO $2.89 – (2) $1/1 Coupons
(4) Granola Bars BOGO $2.89
(2) Near East Couscous BOGO $2.19
(4) Hawaiin Punch 3/$5 – (4) $1/1 Coupons
Publix Fettuccine $1.19
(2) Finish Detergent BOGO $11.99
(2) Quilted Northern $6.49 – (2) $1/1 Target Coupons – (2) $.75/1 Coupons
Sour Cream $1.25
(2) Shredded Cheese 2/$5
(1) Cheese Singles $2.50
Used (4) $5/$30 Winn Dixie Coupons
Spent – $90.89
Saved – $122.76 or 57%
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.