I did 2 more transactions this week to grab some more gas cards. I have no clue what I did with one of the receipts. Yes its been one of those weeks :). I am hoping summer comes fast so I can take some time to breathe and catch up on everything. Im sure that sounds odd, but with my daughter in school 3 hrs a day really has gotten harder. I feel like those 3 hours have become a marathon race for me and I am losing lol. Well enough of my mini vent and on to my week at Publix. Remember I take the gas card at full value and add the savings to my grocery budget.
(1) Milk $249- No Coupons
(10) Goldfish BOGO $2.39 – No Coupons
(2) Kens Dressing BOGO $3.50 – $1/2 Coupon
(2) natures Own Bread BOGO $2.97 – (2) $.75c/1 Coupon
(1) Kraft Cheese $1.75
(1) Bread $1.35 – (1) $1/1 BreadCoupon wyb Kraft
(2) Cape Cod Chips 2/$5 – (1) $1/2 Coupon
(2) Milk Bites (YUUUMM!) $2.99 – (1) BOGO Coupon & (2) $.75c/1 Coupons
(1) Eggs for the Easter Bunny $1.99
$5 off $30 Coupon
Total Spent – $13.11 (PLUS a $50 Gift Card so $63.11)
Saved $46.83 or 78%
No More Struggling To Keep Your Home Clean
Subscribe to get your copy of this Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable.