Lets talk potatoes today. Not just any potatoes but mashed potatoes. A few weeks ago I shared with you guys my list of 10 Savory Sweet Potato Recipes to try at Thanksgiving this year so of course I had to do one for mashed potatoes as well. They are a favorite in my house all year but for Thanksgiving this year I am on the hunt for something a little different.
So again I checked out a few of my favorite blogs and came up with a list of 15 Mashed Potato Recipes to test out before Thanksgiving. You’ll find a nice jazzed up recipes on your old fashioned mashed potato recipes plus even one to use the leftovers the next few days after Thanksgiving is over. Tell me I am not the only one that likes to leftovers better than the actual Thanksgiving meal? Maybe because it’s already made but there is something about those leftovers that my family loves.
15 Mashed Potato Recipes For Thanksgiving
- Slow Cooker Creamy Mashed Potatoes – Who Needs A Cape?
- Aunt Ruthie Mashed Potatoes – Melanie Makes
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes – Simply Being Mommy
- Rosemary Mashed Potatoes – Hezzi – D’s Books and Cooks
- Southern Mashed Potatoes – All She Cooks
- Mashed Potatoes with Wilted Spinach – Who Needs A Cape?
- Cheesy Chive and Bacon mashed Potatoes – the wicked noodle
- Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes – Thrifty Jinxy
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Thrifty Jinxy
- Roasted Garlic and Chive mashed Potatoes – Mooshu Jenne
- Mashed Potato Croquettes – An Italian In My Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes – Pressure Cook Recipes
- Zippy Pimento Cheese Mashed Potatoes – Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Slow Cooker Creamy Red Potato and Cauliflower Mash – peas & crayons
- Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes – Home Cooking Memories
So there you have it 15 Mashed Potato Recipes For Thanksgiving Round Up! Hopefully you can find one if not more to serve this year for Thanksgiving or just a nice change up from your run of the mill mashed potato recipe this fall.
What are your favorite mashed potato recipes that you serve on Thanksgiving? Do you make the same thing every year or do you like to switch it up? Leave me a comment below I’d love to hear what your traditions are!