Disclosure: I was provided the mentioned products to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
I love living in Florida, however the climate is humid mostly all year around so preventing mold and mildew in certain areas of my home is a challenge. I was contacted by Endurance BioBarrier to test out two of their products. The Endurance BioBarrier Mold & Grime Cleaner and their Endurance BioBarrier Mold Prevention Spray. I decided to really give these products a good test and took them outside to our back patio area.
We have a few bricks that no matter how I clean it they always seem grimy and gross. Dirt build up and some mold, I figured if the Endurance BioBarrier products could clean it without discoloring it then it could clean many other things around the house as well.
Endurance BioBarrier Mold & Grime Cleaner
- Removes mold and mildew plus easily cleans away dirt, grease and grime
- Just spray it on, let stand for 5 minutes, wipe or scrub, rinse, low foaming, no residue
- For tougher cleaning jobs, let stand up to 15 minutes, scrub, rinse, repeat if needed
- Powerful yet non-toxic daily household cleaner for tile, grout, drywall, wood, cement, etc
- Perfect deep cleaner before using our protection enhancing, non-toxic Mold Prevention Spray
- SAFE: Non-toxic. Biodegradable. No bleach. No triclosan. No harmful fumes (zero VOCs). Safe for people, pets, plants and the environment. Made in USA.
I sprayed this first and I was was shocked with how nice the mold and grime cleaner smelled. I was expecting a harsh chemical smell which is not the case. I let it sit for about 10 mins on the brick and gave it a little scrub with a brush and rinsed clean. No staining just nice and clean afterwards. It was simple to use and did the trick without harming the grass around it, which is great! Plus with kids always around I would much rather use a non toxic cleaner anywhere in my home.
I next sprayed the Endurance BioBarrier Mold Prevention Spray
- One application guaranteed to significantly outlast competitors, saves you time, hassle and money
- Lasts 6 months on high traffic surfaces like bathrooms, kitchens, carpet, fabric, floors, etc
- Lasts 2 years on indoor/outdoor surfaces like drywall, wood, metal, concrete, plastic, bricks, etc
- Lasts 25 years on enclosed surfaces like attics, crawl spaces, stud/wall cavities, insulation, etc
- More than double the surface area coverage of big competitors, plus stops musty odors and germs
- SAFE: Non-toxic. No bleach. No triclosan. No harmful fumes. Safe for people, pets, plants and the environment. Made in USA.
Again this had no harsh smell and did not destroy my grass around the area. With the Endurance BioBarrier Mold Prevention Spray I used this and watched it over a 6 week period to see what would come back. The temperatures have dropped since I first sprayed it making it less humid but it still is holding up pretty strong.
Next I am going to try these in the shower and see how well they hold up and I will report back.
You can pick up both the Endurance BioBarrier products on Amazon. Both are a 32 ox bottle.
Endurance BioBarrier Mold & Grime Cleaner Prep – Currently $14.99
Endurance BioBarrier Mold Prevention Spray – Currently $19.99
Get Social with Endurance BioBarrier