One of my favorite affiliates to work with recently is ShareASale. If you own a blog it is a wonderful program that I highly recommend! ShareAsale is easy to navigate and offers many companies to choose from. My favorite part is you can create your own links with almost every company I am signed up for. I have only seen a few affiliate companies offer that.
ShareAsale also offers a low payout of only $50. They offer 2 options by check or a direct deposit. I choose to get mine via check and have never had an issue!
Most of the companies from ShareAsale offer incentives just for writing post or to place a banner on your site for an amount of time. The offer can range between $5 and $15, I have mostly received $5 per post and a few times $10 for placing a banner. In my recent months I have earned about $100 each month just for these types of incentives. Now please understand it is not making me rich but it sure does help!
ShareAsale has tons of companies to offer so it can be a bit overwhelming which ones to choose. I have listed my top favorite ones that bring me the most revenue. These are the ones you do not want to miss out on!
- A Gift Personalized offers 20% of sale
- Business 2 Blogger offers 30% commission
- Cents of Style offers 10% of sale
- Cross Country Cafe offers 10% of sale
- Flirty Aprons offers 15% of sale
- GlassesShop.com up to 17% per sale
- Layla Grayce & Zinc Door 7% per sale
- Little Passports $15 PER SALE commission rate on all monthly payment and 12 month plans. $8 PER SALE commission rate on all 3 month and 6 month plans. They also offer you to review the program for 30 days.
- M&D Media LLC -Earn up to 10% per sale
- One Kings Lane 20% per sale to new customers, 5% for returning customers
- Stella & Dot 10% on all sales
- StuffedAnimals.com offers 15% on sales
- Sun Sweeps $.25c per lead
- Tea Collection 8% commission
- Tiny Prints, Inc. offers up to 10% per sale
- Waxing Poetic 15% per sale
- Zulily offers 10% per sale
- Warby Parker 10% per sale